As explained by Hervé Ryssen in a recent YouTube video, the Gilets Jaunes movement is essentially anarchistic, initiated by provincial conservative French patriots who simply want their country back. There is no official organisation structure. Following decades of political failure as seen all over the west, decent, ordinary French citizens have taken to the streets to express their outrage at the System.
Ryssen, in similar vein to Alain Soral’s recent analysis (translation with voiceover here), condemns attempts by the Left to hijack the Gilets Jaunes movement. This hijacking by the Left can clearly be seen as an attempt to retain power on behalf of Globalism, mass immigration and further disintegration of national identity. When will Leftist trade unionists and politicians start to admit that mass immigration is the primary reason for the constant decrease in salaries, lack of affordable housing, jobs and strained social services?
TV and social media footage from Paris last Saturday also clearly shows deliberate provocation and violence courtesy of Antifa. Will next Saturday’s planned demo be allowed to go ahead? Unlikely, according to leader of National Rally, Marine Le Pen. Yesterday, Le Pen cited the recent Islamist terrorist shooting in Strasbourg and ensuing State of Emergency declared by the French government, which could see a ban on all public protests for the foreseeable future.
Nevertheless, it’s doubtful that the patriotic and peaceful Gilets Jaunes at the heart of this struggle will be deterred. Representing the antithesis of May ’68, they have already shown that they no longer hold one iota of respect for authority, for Macronism or for the ranks of Leftist Globalist patsies. National Zionists in the kosher mould of Le Pen are as unlikely to be able to persuade people to stay at home next Saturday as are current French leaders and forces of order – many of whom having already laid down their batons and tear-gas canisters in support of les Gilets Jaunes.
Now is the moment for a real, patriotic nationalist uprising. Here are ten solutions proposed by Parti Nationalist Français:
1. Reestablish French sovereignty and exit the European Union.
2. Dismantle the ENA (National Administrative School), School of Magistrates, School of Journalism, all affiliated with anti-French interests.
3. State reform leading to proper management of sovereign duties: security, armed forces, justice, independence.
4. Reconstruction of public services in French territories.
5. Suppression of subsidies currently allocated to regional and community integration.
6. Electoral reform in order to put in place a system of organic democracy.
7. Provide a salary for mothers and prioritise family-based politics, with full property inheritance rights for parents.
8. Prioritise the rights of French people to social security and state benefits.
9. Reestablish public order and French law throughout the territory.
10. Prevent flood migration threatening the nation’s identity and bring about a process of repatriation.
European patriots will see the above policy proposals as common sense measures needing be implemented as soon as possible in order to combat the Globalist agenda of weaponised mass immigration.