At Monday’s Southwark Crown Court hearing for mention and fix for my Appeal, the listing clerk apologetically explained that she had requested the presence of two magistrates for the scheduled December dates as early as September 30th. She was notified only late afternoon Friday that none were available.
The Court eventually did however manage to find enough jurors for the Legal Argument part of my Appeal to go ahead by having surplus jurors sent over from the Old Bailey. Mid-morning, I was contacted by my barrister who said that the Legal Arguments might proceed if I was still able to attend.
The Gilet Jaune movement that began in France is the latest and perhaps most striking symptom to date of a real desire for political change in the Zionist Occupied West. In his analysis, Alain Soral takes a look at those at the heart of the struggle as well as those wishing to destabilise it on behalf of the status quo and deep power of the state.
Soral explains how French patriots mostly from white, dispossessed working and lower middle classes are being deliberately pitted against the anti-social left and dregs of suburbia, with the latter groups being egged on by politicians and public figures whose loyalties lie with the cosmopolitan banking classes rather than with the social and moral values they claim to uphold.
As anger and violence increase, overburdened security forces are losing their grip, as is Emmanuel Macron. The Gilet Jaune uprising marks a crucial moment in 21st century history. Will more western states continue to follow suit and demand an end to the powers of ZOG and the Deep State?
Allez les Gilets Jaunes!
For reasons yet unknown, the Appeal in the Alison Chabloz case due to start on Monday at Southwark Crown Court in London has been adjourned. At best, an outrageous example of listing malpractice on the part of the listing clerk and, at worst, a breach of Criminal Procedure Rules. What this now implies for the continuation of Chabloz’ Suspended Sentence also remains uncertain.
Chabloz was convicted last May under the notorious S. 127 of the Communications Act 2003 for sending and for causing to be sent “grossly offensive” messages consisting of three songs uploaded to the Internet. Militant pro-Israel group Campaign Against Antisemitism (CAA) had originally initiated a private prosecution after police and the CPS failed to take action against Chabloz.
Chabloz’ songs break the taboo of matters ‘Holocaust’. Herself a victim of harassment by persons closely associated with CAA including one of its directors, Chabloz explained during cross-examination that her songs were composed in reaction to this targeting of her professional and social life, in particular after police and authorities had dismissed Chabloz’ own complaints. Chabloz’ interest in Holocaust revisionism came about as a result of her support for the pro-Palestinian cause and condemnation of Israel. Last month on Remembrance Day, Chabloz laid a wreath at the Cenotaph in Whitehall in honour of the 784 members of the British Armed Forces who lost their lives during the Palestine Campaign 1945-1948.
Against all odds and despite constant unwarranted attacks, Alison Chabloz is recognised and appreciated beyond Britain. A professionally-trained musician, she was recently nominated to the role of Cultural and Artistic Liaison for the UK & Europe on behalf of the American Freedom Party.
The Appeal will be re-listed on Monday for dates some time in the New Year.
“Thanks to their creations, artists enable the layman to see things that would appear intolerable under the plain, naked light of day. The Artist tells us things about the world that can only be told by way of Art. That is why artistic freedom is sacred and without artistic freedom we are unable to find meaning in our own history and indeed in our own lives. Art is part of our western tradition and it’s exceedingly worrying that artists are being prosecuted and convicted for their work.”
~ Damien Viguier, barrister.
With grateful thanks to the London Regional Press Office.
As the old saying goes, my enemy’s enemy is my friend. Tony Greenstein is something of a loose canon when it comes to talking about Jewish-ness and Zionism. Hated by my accusers, Greenstein’s petition to have Campaign Against Antisemitism investigated by the Charity Commission was quite a coup, although Greenstein himself was expelled from the Labour Party for – wait for it – “anti-Semitism”.
Greenstein’s latest post condemns my conviction on grounds of wishing to protect freedom of speech, at the same time covering his own back with the old obligatory mental health smear. The first of two notable quotations:
In my view Chabloz should not have been convicted. I also take the view of Raul Hilberg the most distinguished of all Holocaust historians that even holocaust deniers make us question our knowledge of the Holocaust.
It’s at times like these that one gets to know who one’s true friends are. Huge thanks for all the kind and supportive messages received over the past few days. I am still waiting for proof – one SINGLE proof – of allegations made against me. So far, nada.
There was, however, enough proof to find lawyer Mark Lewis guilty of bringing his profession into disrepute. In a report published yesterday, the Jewish Chronicle predictably claimed I was one of his “attackers”. Poor man. In the warped minds of certain hacks, being asked questions in a civil manner equates to being “attacked”? Twice in the space of less than a week, this same publication has also stated that I was given a “two-year suspended sentence”. As one good friend notes: would that be illiteracy, ignorance, or a wish to mislead? Oh well, at least the JC can be said to act in the tribal interests of its readership.
It was bound to happen again sooner or later. The fact that so-called ‘patriots’ waited until my Appeal was just a fortnight away already indicates the level of chicanery that abounds within certain sections of British nationalism.
Above: ‘High profile’ Chabloz needed to denounced and ‘surgically removed’ from movement circles. But why?
As organiser of a conference on ‘historical exactitude’, why would any self-respecting free-speech advocate behave in the exact same way as Holo-believers when faced with rational debate and when asked to produce evidence? Smears, ad hominem and accusatory inversion is all they have? Moreover, why would any White nationalist engage in such disgraceful and delusional behaviour against kith and kin?
Another early Channukah gift for the usual suspects who, in the same manner as my ‘nationalist’ detractors, wish to see me silenced, censored, deplatformed and my means of earning a crust via donations for my work removed.
Oh, but –
“I’ve been in nationalist politics for x years, blah, blah…”
– Oh really? Pray tell, WHAT exactly have you achieved?
Critically-minded individuals who uphold western values of moral integrity, decency and free speech will understand that this latest infantile attack amounts to little more than a pile of conjectural hogwash from people who either should know better, or whose motive involves malice.
Fence-sitters are politely informed that their non-involvement sums up all that is wrong with British nationalism today.
For the Record: Tall Poppy Syndrome and The Plight of British Nationalism
Brexit resisted? The Henshaw/Hope Not Hate ITV documentary on ‘Britains’ New Far Right’
Before detailing my recent experience of Jewish Chronicle (JC) editor Stephen Pollard’s refusal to grant my Subject Access Request (SAR), I would briefly like to return to last June and the day of my sentencing at Westminster Magistrates Court.
When I was called once more to the dock, I immediately recognised solicitor Mark Lewis, seated next to both my accusers from Campaign Against Antisemitism. I was able to quickly alert my barrister, Adrian Davies, that Lewis had sent me several death threats on Twitter, a fact which Mr Davies revealed during mitigation that same day.
During my second visit with the Probation Service in August, I produced screenshots of Lewis’ tweets along with several other examples of abuse sent to me on Twitter, abuse that is still ongoing today despite the obvious fact that I am unable to respond directly owing to my 12-month ban from social media. Shortly after my meeting with probation, Lewis’ prosecution by the Solicitors Regulatory Authority was quietly announced by the media.