Chabloz walks free from court, again!

For the fifth time in 12 months, I walked free from court again yesterday – this time in a breach trial brought against me by the National Probation Service (NPS) for refusing to comply with the slave labour part of my Suspended Sentence Order.

First off, a brief explanation is necessary regards the difference between a Community Order (CO) and a Suspended Sentence Order (SSO). As one District Judge commented in a research paper published in 2008:

‘Well, prison is an ever-present part of one isn’t it [the SSO], but not of the other, and that’s the difference in a nutshell. There’s a real threat. As I see it, a Community Order is – look, we’re trying to help you – and anything to do with imprisonment is – look, we’re trying to threaten you.’

Continue reading

For the record #2 – Media lawyer to be prosecuted for offensive social media posts

Mainstream coverage of social media “offences” is highly dependent on who is the “offender” and who is the “victim”. Certain “racially-motivated” offences are hardly mentioned, whereas others earn swathes of column space and even prime-time TV coverage. Councillors and even members of the aristocracy are not spared the glare of negative publicity and my own case has generated plenty of interest. But for some reason, yesterday’s announcement by the Solicitor’s Regulatory Authority that media lawyer Mark Lewis is to be prosecuted in a disciplinary court has not been mentioned by any mainstream sources at all. *

In a statement made following yesterday’s news, Lewis said:

It is a matter of great principle that one can respond robustly to intimidating racist death threats.

After briefly following me ca. 2011/2012 on Twitter, Lewis then blocked me; thereafter unblocking me to engage in what can only be described as abusive (on his part) spats.

Lewis’ robust responses culminated in his presence in court, seated next to my CAA accusers last June for sentencing, no doubt in the hope that I would be led down to the cells and then to prison.

So, let’s take a look at some of the history which led to this week’s turning of the tables.

Continue reading

For the record #1 – Suzanne Fernandes outs herself as a liar

A reliable source informs me that last Monday’s LBC radio phone-in with Muslim Zionist, Maajid Nawaz, featured a call from a disillusioned serving police officer who stated that his force had been obliged to arrest someone for singing a song. Who could that be, I wonder?

November 2016, bare-faced liar and useful idiot for the Israel lobby, Suzanne Fernandes, managed to have an officer from Derbyshire Constabulary arrest me – the officer told me he was acting on behalf of Essex Police – for alleged harassment. Fernandes falsely accused me of targeting her and her children on Twitter. I was never asked to answer bail and the charges against me were dropped. Indeed, Fernandes regularly posts photos of her young children online – most recently as her Twitter header. One may be forgiven for concluding that professional victims like Fernandes use their own kids as bait. She’s certainly not the only one.

Continue reading

Charity under investigation as puppet-on-a-string earns musical restraining order

Suzanne she goes down
Once more to Ealing cop shop
She makes an umpteenth statement
Falsely claiming she’s a victim

And we know that she’s half crazy
That her strings are pulled in Barnet
And the lies are fed from Finchley
Oh but she’s too blind to see it
Yet Suzanne does her duty
Carries out her orders
Just keeps on spreading nonsense
In the hope somebody answers
With angry words and menace

And again she runs for cover
Begging Mr Plod to nick me
But he only shakes his helmet
As she stands there
Playing victim with her lies…

(Sincere apologies to fans of Leonard Cohen – RIP).

Continue reading

Report to police, publish an article

An article online published last Thursday by despicable Zionist rag, UK Jewish News, claims I am again under police investigation. The flurry of emails to my inbox from all over the world – Canada, Australia, the US, France as well as Britain – leads me to write a general update here rather than keep repeating myself in replies to those devoted to the Revisionist Cause.

180802 JN artist

 Above: ‘Hate singer’ – but nevertheless an ‘artist’

Continue reading

The death of free expression in England

By Robert Henderson.

The convictions in 2018 of Jeremy “Jez” Bedford-Turner and Alison Chabloz  for simply saying things our politically correct elite do not want to hear set a new benchmark for the imposition on England of the totalitarian creed which is political correctness. It is a totalitarian creed because (1)  it touches on all aspects of life through the application of the non-discrimination or equality principle and (2) its followers insist that there is only one permissible view, the politically correct one.

The convictions

Mr Bedford-Turner has been found guilty of inciting racial hatred in a speech he made  outside of  Downing Street and sentenced to  12 months imprisonment, of which half will be served on licence.  The main thrust of the  speech was his concern about  the close  relationship between the Metropolitan Police and a charity Shomrim which acts as a private Jewish security force.

Ms Chabloz, a singer and musician, has been convicted of three offences relating to the use of a public electronic service. These arise from three songs she had written which were placed on social media and  deemed to be grossly insulting to Jews.

Ms Chabloz was  sentenced to 20 weeks imprisonment suspended for two years, given 180 hours of community service plus a fine, victim’s surcharge and  costs. She is also banned from using social media for a year. Moreover, the conviction will  continue to hinder her both socially and professionally after the two years  are spent because it will make it difficult or  impossible for her to enter countries, especially places such as the USA and Canada.

Continue reading…

[Note from Alison: Thanks very much to Robert Henderson for his excellent article. Please read Robert’s full account via the link provided above. 

Comments and sharing buttons on this website are disabled until further notice. Thanks to all for your continued support. I will update shortly with more information about my situation.]

Turning Point: The Trial of Alison Chabloz

By Karl Radl, first published by Semitic Controversies. Reproduced with kind permission.

Alison Chabloz – the heroic lady who poked fun at the great shibboleth of modern times aka the so-called ‘Holocaust’ – was convicted of uploading ‘three grossly offensive’ songs on YouTube by a Magistrates Court presided over by Judge John Zani. (1) Zani is himself the descendant of Italian immigrants to the UK. (2)

Despite the assorted hype being used by jewish publications like Jewish News – the Times of Israel’s UK subsidiary – claiming that Zani’s verdict was damning. (3) The fact of the matter is that ‘Chabloz was convicted under section 127 of the Communications Act 2003 after District Judge John Zani found the material to be “grossly offensive”. There is no law specifically against Holocaust denial in the UK.’ (4)

While the Jewish Chronicle buried the following important observation at the very end of their article: ‘Because District Judge Zani’s ruling was at a magistrates’ court, it does not set a binding precedent.’ (5)

Continue reading